Fresh ABX Podcast - August ’11


The Adam B Experience is strappin on its travelin shoes and gettin itself some frequent flyer miles this month. Featuring artists from the east coast, west coast, down south, and midwest, I’m literally covering all of America with this podcast. As an added bonus I also have two fantastic hip-hop bands featured in this month’s show. These are REALLY dope acts you’re gonna absolutely love. Of course, all of this is peppered with my usual insanity on the mic. This month I discuss the potentially life changing skill I hope my cat learns in the next year or so.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Dollar Coffee - Nice Things
Illus - Born Criminal
Vinnie Scullo - The Dope
Playdough - Hotdoggin
Kids These Days - Summerscent
Bad Rabbits - Stick Up Kids
Rock Most w/ Tru.Ski - Rock With Me
Mic Stylz - Blaze
L.O.W.F.I - Grizzy
QM w/ Grip Grand - Higher

Comments

Popular Posts