Fresh ABX Podcast - July ’11


I have something to admit. For some podcasts I’m scrambling for songs at the last minute. This is because sometimes there just isn’t a lot of new music out there. I always manage to scrounge up some great stuff, but for some months it’s definitely more of a challenge than others. This month may have been the easiest on record (pun intended). I had nine of the ten songs picked out weeks ahead of time, and I knew the tenth was on its way. I’m stoked to FINALLY have Kirby Dominant’s “Prostitute” for you, and to feature Dollar Coffee’s show rockin joint “C.R.E.A.M.” This really is one heck of a show. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

DJ JS-1 feat. PackFM, Substantial & Mr. Mecca - Puttin’ Words Together
Super King Armor - The Return
P.SO & 8th W1 w/ Likwuid & Fresh Daily - 1,000 Deaths of Wackness
Kirby Dominant - Prostitute
Dollar Coffee - C.R.E.A.M.
Chronikill - Satisfaction
Duece Bug - Stress Love
Billy Drease Williams - Trouble
Sketch Tha Cataclysm - Flat Tire - Piece 1
100dbs & Ryan-O’Neil - Power For The People

Comments

Popular Posts