Fresh ABX Podcast - June ’11


Every month I tell you I have a great podcast for you. I know that has to get old, but have I ever been wrong? Well, if you’re still reading I’m guessing the answer is no, which is pretty awesome. Thank you for the high praise! This month’s edition of the Adam B Experience features nine new songs and quite possibly the dirtiest thing I’ve ever said over the internet airwaves. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

C-Rayz Walz - Blvck Red + Black
Doug Simpson - I Can’t Call It
Creature w/ Just Ice & Mista Sinista - Sucka Games
Chaz Kangas w/ Mac Lethal - Scrambled Eggs
Illus w/ Freddie Foxxx, Paul Dateh & DJ Johnny Juice - Unstoppable
Jesse Abraham w/ Jeanette Berry - Connections
Jon Braman Band - Fridays And Saturdays
Cavalier - Week 29: My Brown Sugar
L.O.W.F.I - The Bullshit

Comments

Popular Posts