Fresh ABX Podcast - May ’11


If you’ve never listened to one of my podcasts before... actually, if you’ve never listened to one of my podcasts before I’m hurt. I mean, I thought we had something good going here. Remember the time I shared that piece of apple pie with you? Geez, what a blow to the ego. If you want to make it up to me, listen to this one, because it’s freakin fantastic. I have ten new songs for you plus I both rap and sing during this episode! Also, it’s free, and comes with a money back guarantee. You can’t beat that! Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Adeem - Meet Death with a Handshake
Ryu Black - Satsui No Hadou
Homeboy Sandman - Calm Tornado
G.T.P. - Where I’m From
iAreConscious w/ Coole High - Don’t Trip
4-Ize & Senor Kaos - Wind Is High
Pac Div w/ Marz Lovejoy - Shine
Jesse Abraham - Holy Crap
Sum - Trans-Am
L.I.F.E.Long w/ DJ JS-1 - Veteran

Comments

Popular Posts