Vid Pick: Dollar Coffee - C.R.E.A.M. (Live)


Normally I'm not a fan of live hip-hop footage because it rarely captures the actual emotion of a performance and the sound usually comes out less than stellar. Thankfully, Donovan Kasp managed to expertly record Dollar Coffee's Brown Bag Thursday's performance of "C.R.E.A.M." I say thankfully because Dollar Coffee is a duo I can't stop raving about. The combination of Albert Rhymestein and B.S. is really something to be seen and heard. They give fantastic live performances and I can't wait for their album to drop. I also can't wait for them to make an official music video, but until that time comes, we'll do it live!

For more on Dollar Coffee check out:

Albert Rhymestein's Artist Of The Week feature (9/2010)

B.S.' Artist Of The Week feature (5/2010)

Comments

Popular Posts