Fresh ABX Podcast - January ’11


A lot of artists think you have to know me personally to get on The Adam B Experience. Wrong. More than half of the songs in this month’s edition of my podcast came from artists responding to a call for music that I put out on Twitter the day I was preparing to record. The only rule about becoming a part of this podcast is an artist has to be dope, driven, or different. It’s best if they’re all three. Of course, following me on Twitter at @AdamsWorldBlog and knowing when I’m recording also helps... a lot. This episode proves it!

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Top $ Raz - The Man
Division X - I Am
Shay - Keep Your Head
Jesse Abraham - Don’t Taze Me
Meek Mill w/ Dave Patten - Believe Me
Coolzey - Wig Out 2011
Q Dot - State of the Union
Jimmy Valentime - The Come Up
RayDawn - Stuck On Fly

Comments

Popular Posts