Fresh ABX Podcast - July '10


A quick disclaimer: I recorded this episode of The Adam B Experience at two in the morning after a day where I wrote and/or edited seven feature stories, so if I sound a little crazier than normal... wait, what am I talking about, how could I possibly be any crazier than normal? You expect me to be this way, and you also expect great underground hip-hop from this podcast. This month’s episode of The Adam B Experience won’t disappoint on either front, and even includes a few artist debuts! Enjoy!

You can stream of download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Kats - The Warmup
Coolzey - Keef
Billy Drease Williams - Just Doin’ It
Ciphy Diggy w/ Coole High - Cool Diggy
Deathrow Tull - Little Taste
Ben Hooks w/ Paper Chasr
Kalil Kash - Buggin’ Out’s Jordans
Crew54 - Moving Around
Eclipse - Come From (Dark Side)
Duece Bug w/ Ethan Isaac of Edison - Ill Eulogy

Comments

Popular Posts