Pop Shots - One Year Anniversary Party!


Welcome to your weekly dose of pop world musings. Covering all things pop culture, this week Pop Shots has a very special announcement - we’re one year old! That’s right, today marks the one year anniversary of Pop Shots, and I’m proud to have brought you all the news of the pop world, complete with snarky commentary, every Wednesday for the past 52 weeks. Over the course of the next 52 weeks I hope to expand Pop Shots to include interviews along with the news and occasional special edition columns you know and love, but before we get to that I figured a party was in order, so I’m throwing one, RIGHT NOW. Check out who made the guest list with this exclusive live look in at what’s going on at the official Pop Shots One Year Anniversary House Party (you had to know I’d be doing this Kid ‘N Play style!).

Check it out at 101Distribution.com.

Comments

Popular Posts