Pop Shots - The Addiction of Teen TV


Welcome to your weekly dose of pop world musings. For this week’s edition of Pop Shots I’m going to be taking a look at an addiction that is sweeping the nation, and by the nation I mean my living room, but I know if it’s in my living room it’s probably in many of yours, as well. That addiction is teen TV. It started innocently enough in the 90’s with Saved By The Bell, where we learned the dangers of caffeine pills and that school dances should be held a minimum of 50 times a semester. In 2010, however, with Nickelodeon having it’s own teen oriented channel, and Disney making teen oriented programs, as well, the airwaves are loaded with teen TV. With that in mind, this week I’m taking a look at three teen TV shows that are actually pretty good, and qualify as reasons I don’t have a DVR, because I did, and I was recording these programs, I’m fairly sure I’d be put on a list of some kind.

Check it out at 101Distribution.com.

Comments

Popular Posts