Vid Pick: Hopie Spitshard - Trunk (Remixes)


I’ve come to the conclusion that Hopie Spitshard is friggin awesome. I actually came to this conclusion a while ago, but I figured I’d let you know since you’ve seen her here a few times before and will be seeing her here again, including right now. Hopie's latest video is for the remixes of “Trunk,” a song that happens to have one of the best ground shaking beats of the past ten years. Donwill, of Tanya Morgan, spits a guest verse on one of the remixes and those of you who are familiar with the original will recognize when he works part of it into his 16. It’s those kind of things that make hip-hop great.

For more on Hopie check out her Artist Of The Week feature.

For more on Donwill check out my Tanya Morgan Interview.

Comments

Unknown said…
They are Awesemo!! You are awesemo!! (not a typo, lol)

Popular Posts