Dynas Opens Up His Apartment


RapReviews doesn’t usually dole out praise as high as that given to Dynas’ recent release, The Apartment, which was dubbed as coming close to being a classic. This peaked a lot of readers’ interest in the Miami based emcee. Most folks, however, don’t really know a lot about the man who laid down the rhymes. Some may know a little about how he was one of the myriad of emcees who had a negative major label experience, but for the most part people are still in the dark about Dynas. This is why this week I caught up with him and had him turn the light on, both in his Apartment and on his life and career. The story of what led to the signing of his most recent deal is fairly amazing. Here are some of the highlights from the interview:

On the mainstream hip-hop scene in Miami:
I am respected by most of the artists known internationally from the city; however, I am not in their fraternity. It has to do with an unwillingness to be anything other than what I am.

On the topic matter on The Apartment:
Well, since I am officially a "grown up" it's only right that I converse like one.

On signing his most recent deal:
They stopped our recording and announced that the doors were locked and there was no way I was gonna be able to leave without committing to sign.

Read the full interview at RapReviews.com.

Comments

Popular Posts