Hey Hey, It’s My Birthday!


If anyone had told me ten years ago this is where I’d be right now I probably wouldn't have believed them. Working four amazing gigs doing what I love and going to grad school? It's pretty mind blowing to me and I just want to say it continues to be a helluva ride and I’m enjoying almost every minute of it.

Oh, and for those who think with age comes maturity, it does... but I've found some loopholes. I am happy to report I still kick piles of leaves, I still watch Pauly Shore movies, and I still use the phrase “that’s what she said” at the most opportune of times. So take THAT maturity (says the guy who pays all his bills on time)! BLADOW!

PS – Wondering about the picture? 1) I’m a Mets fan. 2) I’m now the age on Piazza’s jersey. (Hey Mets management, retire that number!)

Comments

Unknown said…
blessed bornday.

eff maturity. ive got one more year than u, and i think with every year since 30, ive gotten LESS mature. lots of fun! and yes...thats what she said.
Chumpy D said…
Happy birthday!!!
Adam Bernard said…
Thanks! I saw a real outpouring of support yesterday that felt great. The "happy b-day's" on FB nearly hit triple digits and the girls in my class last night all thought I was turning 26.

Popular Posts