Fresh ABX Podcast for 4/28


Because I know you’re in need of some good underground Hip-Hop, today I’m here with your bi-weekly dose of The Adam B Experience. It’s the only place in the universe where you can get all the best tunes and the wittiest commentary. What more could anyone ask for? (Actually, I’m sure if there is something else that you want you won’t hesitate to tell me about it in the comments section)

You can download or stream the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Rugged N Raw – The Ultimate
AR-15 – I Get Movin
Top $ Raz – King
Kats – Here We Go
New World Side Order - Bioweapons
The Burnerz – Cops Hate Kids
Will Preston – It’s Real
Jake Lefco – Teeth Chatter
Homeboy Sandman – Parallel Perpendicular
P. Casso – Mr. Hollywood
Coole High – Who
Big Stat – I Gave You Everything
Uncut – Still Standing
Rabbi Darkside – The Last Boy Scout

Comments

Popular Posts