Fresh ABX Podcast for 3/31


Today marks the 30th week The Adam B Experience has been on RapReviews.com, and when someone, or in this case, something, turns 30 it’s a cause for celebration. How am I celebrating, you ask? Well, I’m doing it by bringing you a special “Best Of” edition of the podcast featuring songs and artists that you, yes YOU, the listeners, have told me are some of your favorites. Enjoy!

You can download or stream the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Homeboy Sandman w/ P. Casso – Wise Up
P. Casso – Mr. Hollywood
Homeboy Sandman – GGGRRAA!!
8th W1 – Drunken Saturday
Substantial – Resurrection of the House Party
Rugged N Raw – Broke and Proud
Lauren Ianuzzi – A Funk I Won’t Forget
Conscious – Neck on Froze
Dyalekt – Melt
Vinnie Scullo – Digital Molly
Jake Lefco – Comfort Zone
PreZZure – Lost My Mind
Skila w/ Creature & Gab Gacha – No Rest for the Wicked

Comments

Popular Posts