Facebook Music Meme - I Want Your Sex


Seemingly everyone and their grandmother did the “25 Things” meme when it was going around Facebook. Even I succumbed to it, but I didn’t post it here since it had nothing to do with music or entertainment (of course, now it’s linked to in this sentence, but that’s different). The latest meme making the rounds actually is about music, so I figured why not share my “answers?” The deal this time around is we're supposed to put our designated music player on random and write down the first 25 songs it plays to “answer” the given questions. I had some… uhhh, interesting results. Enjoy.

1.) If someone says “are you okay” you say?
Do the Bartman – Bart Simpson
– Well, I hadn’t said it before, but I’m certainly going to say it now.

2.) How would you describe yourself?
Don’t Speak – No Doubt
– Hmm, my mouth does tend to get me into trouble.

3.) What do you like in a guy/girl?
White Girls – Mighty Casey
– Wow! Just wow.

4.) How do you feel today?
Every Time We Touch - Cascada
– I’m embarrassed this song is even on my computer. Moving on…

5.) What is your life's purpose?
Need You Tonight - INXS
– My life's purpose is to lust?

6.) What's your motto?
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
– Actually, quite poignant if you check out the lyrics.

7.) What do your friends think of you?
10 Years of Hate - Ma$e
– Assholes!

8.) What do your parents think of you?
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
– I am seriously not winning here.

9.) What do you think about very often?
Dr. Feel Good - Motley Crue
– A heroin dealer!?!? I think about heroin!?!?!

10.) What is your biggest turn-on?
Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
– Well, I do love me some Rock of Love girls (and what's up with this run of 80's rock?).

11.) What do you think of your best friend?
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
– When it comes to many of my female friends I would stop to check them out.

12.) What is your life story?
No Rain - Blind Melon
– How did they know about my time as a dancing bee!

13.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I Will Survive - Cake
– So I want to be John McCrea? (Truthfully, I wouldn’t mind having his voice)

14.) What do you think when you see the person you like?
Every Damn Day People - brokeMC
– Apparently the person I like is trapped in a routine and needs a little bit of fun in their life.

15.) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Melt - Dyalekt
– Sure, why not? I'm just glad "Doin My Job" off of the same album didn't come up!

16.) What will they play at your funeral?
Wild Wild West - Escape Club
– Hells yeah! No mourning allowed! (and no Alonzo Mourning allowed either!)

17.) What is your hobby/interest??
Caress Me Down - Sublime
– So basically, booty.

18.) What is your biggest fear??
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
– Well, I don't like lying naked on the floor... at least not by myself. Or does this imply I have a fear of Natalie Imbruglia? Imbrugliaphobia is real, but there is a cure! Talk to your doctor today.

19.) What is your biggest secret?
Bust a Move - Young MC
– Cuz I wink at weddings.

20.) What do you want right now?
Stupid Girl - Garbage
– Ha ha! How true!

21.) What is your obsession?
Girl I’ve Been Hurt - Snow
– C'mon, who isn't obsessed with early 90's Canadian reggae? (and that’s right, I have the follow up to “Informer” on my computer!)

22.) What will your child's first words be?
Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
– Really? Sounds like my kid’s gonna be a whore. Damnit!

23.) What do you say when you look in the mirror?
Rollin' With Saget - Jamie Kennedy
– If only!

24.) What is your opinion of sex?
Wishing Well - Terance Trent D'Arby
– Fairly on the money with this one.

25.) What will you post this as?
I Want Your Sex - George Michael
– Word up.

Comments

Paul Gargano said…
Nice! A few funny ones in there... I did one, too - I'll post it one my page... Pretty damn funny! Your run of '80s bands is brilliant...
Unknown said…
If I said cute, I think it would be demeaning.
So lets go with insomnia by faithless.

Popular Posts