pH Balanced for Shaking Asses


I discovered a brand new funk the other day and that funk goes by the name pH10. Their incredible combination of Drum and Bass and Hip-Hop is so infectious that the first time I put on their new album, Well Connected, I found myself literally dancing in my seat. Enamored with their sound, I caught up with pH10’s Recone Helmet to find out more about the music that had me moving. During the interview Helmut not only told me what the group is all about, but he also dished some insider info about the Drum and Bass scene.

Check out the full Q&A at RapReviews.com.

Comments

Recone Helmut said…
I would never proclaim to posses 'inside info' on anything, especially the drum and bass scene. I was merely spewin' opinion my good man - and the opinions expressed in said interview are those of the Helmut himself and do not necessarily reflect the views of Helmutplex Industries, pH10 or their respective holding companies.
Adam Bernard said…
Stop being modest!

Popular Posts