Groped By An MTV Personality

Last night was the Lil’ Jon event celebrating the release of his own line of sunglasses and the national distribution contract for his Crunk energy drink. The party was held at Butter and the celebs and models were out in full force.

Lil’ Jon came through with a whole team of scantily clad women. The eye candy was nice even though it wasn’t really necessary since almost all the women who were there to party on this particular night were gorgeous. I spent part of the night dancing with some beautiful women and I’m completely convinced I could have taken one home with me had I been able to, or wanted to, stay till 3AM (I left at 1AM to catch the 1:30AM train home). Unfortunately, there was an MTV personality there who apparently wanted to take me home.... and it wasn’t a woman. This person started out the night by hugging my shoulders from behind and then when I turned around with a confused look on my face like "what do you think you’re doing" he was very apologetic, quickly saying "I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else. I’m really sorry," then shaking my hand. I figured OK, dude is a little weird, but he was cool about it, so when he was leaving I made a light joke to him to kinda show no hard feelings, and this is when he decided to reach down and pull what Joey’s tailor did to Chandler on Friends ("yes, that’s how they do pants.... IN PRISON!"). I got a look of what I have to assume was shock on my face as I turned to my friend and said "he just groped my nuts! What the fuck! He just groped my nuts!" I felt like a kid at Neverland Ranch. Since I think about every event or happening in my life in terms of what makes for great radio my next thought was how interesting this is going to be to talk about on the air tonight.

Oh, you want to know which MTV personality it was? Andy Dick. Andy friggin Dick. Of all the blondes in the place to grope me, ugh, I think I need another shower.

Comments

Popular Posts