Hey, Nicotine Patches Don't Go There!

When I was at the gym yesterday I saw something that I couldn't help but laugh at. There was a very attractive new girl there (OK, maybe she wasn't new, but it was the first time I'd seen her) and my eyes were instantly drawn to her. The first things I notice about a woman are the body and the booty and to put it lightly, hers were nice. Her pants, however, were riding low, VERY low. Her pants were so low, in fact, you could see the birth control patch that was stuck to her ass. So not only was she hot, but she has sex, too! We have a winner! Nothin says "I'm fuckin" like showin off your birth control patch.

This weekend was oddly productive. I say oddly because I got inspired to do a few things I've been meaning to do for a while. First I took apart my computer and put more memory in it. This isn't a hard task with a normal computer, but I have an IBM NetVista, which is one of those all-in-one joints. I figured it out, though, and added the memory. I also added a few new programs, as well. After futzing with the computer I sat down and finally got around to watching Gigli. Now, I've seen Glitter, Battlefield Earth, Bones, Plan Nine From Outer Space and Barb Wire, but Gigli is, by far, the worst movie I've ever seen. The script reads like it was written by a sixth grader and I actually felt bad for Ben Afflek for having to deliver what will go down in history as some of the worst lines in movie history.

Tonight Hushh will be our in-studio guests for In Da Mixx and we may even be featured in this week's edition of Fairfield University's school newspaper. DJ Cue and I started up a conversation with one of the writers last week so hopefully we'll be seeing an article with our names in it. This would be huge since it's Freshman orientation week at FU and getting a new fanbase would be great.

I've got this strange feeling it's going to be a rough July, but hopefully all the hard work I've been putting in trying to get in with these major magazine will pay off. In the meantime, I'ma keep hustlin these articles.

Comments

Popular Posts