Playing Pocket Pool Publicly in the Park

For the first time in a long time I spent Saturday night in the city. I met up with a lady friend, we had dinner, then we took the subway down to Union Square Park to just chill out an enjoy the night. We found a free bench and got to talkin for a while. While we were talking we noticed a grimy middle aged man sit down on the bench opposite us. The bench was around 25 feet away so we thought nothing of it, it was a beautiful night and the part was packed. Turns out this guy was extremely interested in me and my girl because he started, ahem, fiddling with himself. My girl turned to me and was like "is he doing what I think he's doing?" I REALLY didn't want to look, but she pretty much forced me to just so I could corroborate her story. Yup, this grimy middle aged man had pulled out his penis and was enjoying himself. He was shading his eyes for reasons God only knows. Let's face it folks, if you're bold enough to whip it out in a crowded park you should at least be man enough to show your face while you're doing it. My date for the evening and I got a good laugh out of this.

When the night finally came to a close it was around midnight. I was at Union Square Park (at midnight) and I wanted to catch the 12:17 AM train home. This was exciting. I got the subway station instantly, they're all over Union Square. Unfortunately, since it was late at night, and a weekend, the subways weren't exactly quick to show up. I waited for what felt like an eternity. I was sure I was going to miss my train and have to wait for the 1:30AM. Turned out I got in at Grand Central at 12:11AM at which point I had to find out what track my train was on, get there, and find a seat. I hauled ass and made the train with about two minutes to spare.

This week looks to be an interesting one. Hopefully I'll have plenty of fun things to write about.

Comments

Popular Posts