Gregg Jefferies is gangsta!

It's been an interesting couple of days, let's start with the weekend. OK, I pussed out, I didn't rearrange all my furniture. I DID, however, rearrange the stuff on the wall in my living room and dining room. Now in the living room, behind the sofa, is a homemade piece of artwork. I took a poster board and covered it with 30 CD single covers (I get A TON of CD singles due to my job, I keep them in giant CD books, but don't throw away the covers). I then put the covered pasteboard on the wall and screwed a 28X30 piece of plexiglass over it. It may sound odd when reading it, but it looks VERY HOT!

The alterations in the dining room are a little different. I moved my framed collection of sporting event ticket stubs (another homemade piece, this one chronicling the major games and many stadiums I've been to, all of which were, and are, thanks to my father) into the center of the wall in the dining room and above it on the left hand side is an old school framed photo of former New York Mets utility infielder Gregg Jefferies! Now that's fucking gangsta!

One more decorating change will be made this week as last night on the train I spied the new Cartoon Network ad poster, which happens to have the Aqua Teen Hunger Force on it, so I swiped it. :o) We are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream! Number one in the hood, g!

Another great thing that happened yesterday and also involved Metro North is that I met a very attractive girl while waiting for my train into the city. We talked for a bit, but I had to act fast because she was only on the train for two stops. Well, my game musta been strong, or at least strong enough, because I got her number. I also got another girl's number today, a complete hottie from the gym that I see there every so often. I've been tryin to holla at her for a while now but we go at different times. I swore I'd get her number the next time I saw her, and I did. My pimp hand is strong this week. ;o)

Last but not least, this past Thursday I spoke with Eamon of "Fuck It (I Don't Want You back)" fame. Dude is mad cool, and I think I've found the ultimate common ground for how I know I'm going to like a person. He, like me, and like Stagga Lee, was raised listening to Don K Reed's Doo Wop Show on 101.1 CBS-FM, NY. So far everyone who I have met who used to listen to The Doo Wop Shop has been cool. I'm sayin, there has to be something to that!

Comments

Popular Posts