Blue is for Boys, Pink is for GIRLS!!!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but work has been unreally hectic. A lot's been going on in the world, but you know I'm going to start by talking about the radio show. Last night we had Substantial, O*Asiatic and Insanity on In Da Mixx and we came as close to having a perfect show as we ever have. Humor, Lyrics, Music, it was all there last night. This week's Act A Fool April winner was an FU student who told a story about a friend of hers that ended with noise complaints due to wildness in a hot tub. Great stuff. The concept behind the contest was that I saw a poster for a film called "Young Adam" and the film was rated NC-17. Immediately inspiration hit: in what way does your life warrant and NC-17 rating? Some of the calls were classic!

On to some current event topics. The color pink has been banned in some Chicago area schools. This Cam'Ron thing has just gone too far. What's going on with society today? Do kids WANT to look gay? Is the fasse-boy look "in?" Do these people own mirrors??? Are ya'll seriously saying you want to look like THIS!?!?!



In other news, Lil' Kim is in some trouble, but that's not the interesting part, the interesting part is her face.



Lil' Kim is starting to turn into a dark skinned, big busted version of Michael Jackson. This poor girl is putting herself through more plastic surgery than anyone needs and the sad fact is she was a lot hotter before she altered herself.

Finally, I've been in and out of the city so much this week I'm almost done with Hardcore Zen. The book is a great read for anyone who wants to learn about Buddhism minus the bullshit. Very informative and damn funny, what else can you ask for in a book?

My crazed week continues as I have work to get to. I've been burning the candle at both ends recently but that will cease come Monday when life will return to what I call "normal." Let's put it this way, I was at the gym at EIGHT AM on Tuesday. EIGHT in the friggin morning. That is NOT normal for me. It was, however, a great way to start the day. I tried a new exercise for my biceps on Tuesday and it worked REALLY well. My arms are sore today and I love it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts