I love getting a little head after a good night of comedy

Last night was great. I ended up going to the comedy show with a GORGEOUS choreographer/dancer friend of mine (who at one point in time was a Knicks City Dancer) and we had a blast. It was refreshing to find a woman who could handle my personality for a full four hours, not many can. After the show I introduced her to the DJ and some of the comics and then we left to go get some breakfast. Driving home from breakfast was where some REAL fun happened.

I95 is a crazy highway, and lots of accidents happen at all hours, but the one we passed set the bar for all other accidents. Two cop cars, one totaled car, and some debris were on the right hand side of the road. I was driving around everything, grumbling a bit, when my friend burst out with, "Oh my God, did you just see that!?!?!" I, being the jaded person I am, replied "yeah, bad accident, crap in the road," or something of that nature. Well, apparently she was looking more closely than I was and informed me that we had just passed by a human head... or a mannequin with a full head of hair. She was pretty sure it was a real, human, head, though. Now this is where her being able to handle my personality comes in. I literally turned to her right afterwards and said "I knew I was gettin some head one way or another tonight!" AND SHE DIDN'T HIT ME! That's right folks, I got away with that comment! Another glorious, GLORIOUS, moment in the life of Adam! :o)

Comments

Popular Posts