Well it looks as though I'll be writing a major feature story about the urban comedy shows that go on in Stratford for The New Haven Register in January. Even if it's only a one time thing it should provide me with a lot of exposure in the local area and I'm pretty happy about that.

The stack of CD's I still have to listen to is down to ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA. I don't think I've ever whittled it down to this level before. I'm now expecting a major shipment to come in sometime in the next few days because my coffee table just isn't my coffee table without a huge stack of new CD's on it!

I'm still trying to deal with all the things that are going on in my mind, the unhappiness. One of my friends reminded me I used to always say all I needed was happiness and I still feel that holds true, I just haven't found any of it to grab onto recently. It's horrible to quote a pop song, but that Stacie Orrico song "More To Life" has become a bit of a theme of late. I'm adding it to my song list on the right hand side.

I was explaining why I continue to write on this webpage to someone and I guess it's simple, I'm trying to investigate who I am and continue on a journey of self-discovery. It sounds corny but I'd really like to know me and know more about what puts me in certain moods, why I get depressed, and how I eventually snap out of it. I'm not about to pay a shrink when I have fingers and a keyboard as a way of getting all my thoughts out for ME to analyze.

Comments

Popular Posts