My articles on the "It's Just Comedy Cafe" and "The Next Episode" are done and have been handed in. All I have left to write is my DJ E.L. interview and then I'll probably be done for the year unless something major comes up. The end of December is usually really light when it comes to interviews as most artists would rather spend the holidays with their loved ones than the press. One project that will be taking up some of my time is the Mix-CD I'm creating for In Da Mixx. I don't want to reveal too much about it, but it's gonna be HOT!

I finished "I Am Legend" last week and I gotta say it was great. Some of the stories are pretty damn scary. Up next is "Guilty Pleasures," book one in the Vampire Hunter series. After that I'll have to head back to the bookstore to see what's new.

I've been getting some emails recently telling me to "hang in there," etc. and lemme tell ya, it may sound silly, but it feels good. Not only are people finding their way to my site, but they're reading it and seemingly understanding where I'm coming from. It makes me feel less alone in my state of mind. One of the main causes for my state of mind is that I feel like I'm the only one going through what I'm going through (pretty self-centered, I know), but to hear that others have gone through, or are going through, similar things is good. It's a big common bond that means we're all a little less alone than we think.

Comments

Popular Posts