This week I had interviews with Lil' Wayne and Sheek Louch, both went well. Next week I'm TRYING to take it easy as the 15th is my Birthday (number 25 for those wondering), but I'm doing a poor job it. Monday I have an interview with DJ Chance, Tuesday I have an interview with Marques Houston and I finally have my meeting with the Small Business Development Center, on Wednesday (my Birthday) I'm going to a Musiq listening party (which should kick ass), and on Thursday I'm going to be a guest on DJ Cue's radio show on WVOF 88.5 FM. Seriously, though, I'm going to try to take it easy, catch up on some sleep, and enjoy myself for my Birthday.

Today I went back to my old stomping grounds, Hofstra University, to watch our homecoming game. For the first time in history the weather was good (we're notorious for constant weekend rain). The team was also good, thankfully, as they posted their first win of the year. GO DUTCH!!!

It's 1 AM and I need sleep. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts