The night of my Birthday was great. I went into the city and got a sneak preview of Musiq's new album "SoulStar," which is set to be released in December. I was lovin it, and Musiq seemed really touched that I made the trip into the city on my Birthday to listen to his work. He's a very cool guy and I look forward to interviewing him. Shout out to Theda over at Def Jam, and the caterers who hooked us up BIG TIME. Another shout out to Julie (I think that's her name) the new intern at Def Jam. Girl, I got my eye on you! ;o)

Tonight was off the hook, as well. For those who didn't know, I was a special guest on DJ Cue's radio show on WVOF 88.5 Fairfield. The show was outta control, off the hook, amazing. Cue, Anshin, Kwote and I were all there and once we got into a groove we started pulling random people in. Cue's show is great and people SHOULD be checking it out as it's not just on the radio, it's also on the web WVOF.com. Just click on "Studio Streams." I'm even more hyped about this because Cue offered me a position as Co-Host, and I took it! So tune your dial to 88.5FM, or click the site, every Thursday from 8PM - 10PM!!!

I need sleep! Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts