My Birthday event this weekend was off the hook. It's hard to get all my friends together due to where we all live so to get nine of us in the same place at the same time was nothing short of amazing. The only person missing was Chef, who had to work, but Matt, Raj, Kush, Kryciss, Phil, Flex, Omar, and Kwote were all partying with me in New Haven on Saturday night. A good time was had by all.

Yesterday I had an interview with a CT rapper by the name of Blitz. Blitz is a cool cat who actually has quite the story to tell. Look for the full length feature on ReactMag in a couple weeks.

In other interview news I may get to go into the city to interview Musiq later this week, which would be great because it means I may have a shot at seeing the hot intern again. :o) Yep, I'm always thinkin!

Comments

Popular Posts