It's official, THE CUT LLC is now a reality!!! I'm now the CEO of my own company and we're about to make CT the next big spot for Hip-Hop!!! I have a lot of plans for THE CUT LLC, so when you hear the name, realize it's me! Onto the week that was.

The concerts this week were fun, the highlights being perfomances by Javier and Poison Pen, the lowlight being all the violence that happened at Toad's (though I gotta give Walz props for givin a whoopin to the moron who tried to take his mic). You can read all about those shows on ReactMag.com in the "Reviews" section.

The radio show last night was great. Beforehand I finally got to meet the station manager who hooked me up with all the info I need to become a full-fledged member of the station. I think I have to take a test of some sort next week and then I'll get my ID card and I'll be able to run the show even when no one else is around.

I'm a little disappointed that this site has been more of me talking about what I'm up to rather than me talking about my opinions on things that matter. I guess I've just been so engulfed with work I haven't had time for any other reality. We'll see what the weeks ahead bring. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts