First off, thaaaaaaaaaaaa yankees lose, thaaaaaaaa yankees lose! What a great night!!! Congrats to the new World Series Champs, the Marlins, or as I refer to them, "not the yankees." :o)

In news from earlier in the week, DJ Chance KILLED it on the radio show Thursday night. He did an amazing set which had us goin crazy in the studio. The show is really developing at a rapid rate and I expect it to be fairly big by the end of the year. I've set up a special webpage for everything that goes on in the studio during the show: AdamCam
ENJOY!

This upcoming week is going to be fun, I have THREE concerts to go to.
Monday: Mya and Javier
Tuesday: Raekwon, C-Rayz Walz and Kwote Scriptures
Wednesday: Poison Pen

Gotta love it when work can also be fun. Gonna see about speaking with the fine Def Jam intern on Monday as my Musiq interview was pushed till then. That's all for now. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts