Today was great! I took the short, seven minute, drive to Bridgeport to check out a few of the local Hip-Hop related stores and meet the cats running them. Big shout outs to the people at Jimmy's and Catchin Wreck. Both places put me on to some local artists and I have a feeling I'll be back at those spots quite often.

On Monday I had a good phone meeting with the Small Business Development Center in Bridgeport. They really liked my ideas for my publication and I'll be having more meetings with them in the coming weeks. On the same topic, The CT Commission on the Arts called me today, but I'm still not sure what's going on with them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with both organizations.

In Fantasy Football news the Gideon Yago-meisters started their season off right, with a W. It was a tight game, but Duce Staley's mediocre game pushed our point total up just enough. This week we take on another big rival. God I love this stuff!

Comments

Popular Posts