I saw a traffic accident today on the Post Road in Westport that was insane. This one car was trying to cross into the flow of traffic from a parking lot and apparently one of the cars on the road didn't care and TOTALED the first car's driver's side door. All I saw was one car with the driver's side door INSIDE the car, and the other car with a messed up front. It looked really bad.

In happier news, I'm going to cap off my week with interviews with Zane tomorrow and O*Asiatic on Friday. I'm also now seriously working on starting my own publication. I have the know-how, all I need is the money. I hit the library today and looked up everything I could on government grants and started emailing agencies a few hours ago. Hopefully I'll be able to do this.

Lastly, anyone else catch that killer dance move Jai taught the straight guy last night on Queer Eye? Yeah, I'm usin that!

Comments

Popular Posts