First off, the Giants won today, so I'm happy.

The show last night was off the hook. Big ups to everyone at Morning Stars Records, especially Kofi, for throwing such a live event. All his artists were on point and Anshin and DeChelle REALLY shined on stage. Those girls can SING! DJ Chance was doin his thing on the turntables and kept the crowd movin whenever artists weren't performing. Chance has performed all over the world and is one DJ that should not be missed. Other important names in attendance included Mega Bass Productions and DJ Strech.

Earlier in the night I was on CNF Music's radio show. I'm turning into the Star and Buc of the show. My views on a lot of what's going on in Hip-Hop are, to quote a certain girl I used to chill with, abrasive, and I don't hold back.

Tomorrow I have interviews with Raphael Saadiq and Blaque so I should get ready for those.

Comments

Popular Posts