Extending the craziness, on Monday 9/22 I now have interviews scheduled with Raphael Saadiq and Blaque. Saadiq has a HOT new double live album coming out in October. I was lucky enough to have the chance to preview it and I'm tellin you, this is one of the all-time great live albums.

My interviews this past week went well. Here's something you may not have assumed, both Obie Trice and D-Roc from the Ying Yang Twins (I didn't get to speak with his brother) are intelligent cats. It's always nice to have a good conversation to go along with a good interview. With some better prepping I think the Ying Yang Twins could turn out to be one of the better interviews in the industry. Trice, I think, is already at the top of his game when it comes to dealing with the press. You can make that decision yourself, though, by checking out the interview when it goes up on ReactMag.com this weekend.

Tomorrow I'll be on CNF Music's radio show from 7:00PM - 7:45PM, so tune your dial to 1530 AM. After the show I'm jetting down to Norwalk for the Morningstar Records release party. I can't wait to hear Anshin sing live! Look for a full report as soon as I get back from the event. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts