What a day. The phones started ringing at nine in the AM and haven't really stopped since. Thankfully the early morning calls were good. The people in New Haven got back to me in regards to the Me'Shell Ndegeocello concert on Saturday and yes I will be covering it, yes I will have VIP access, and on Thursday I should find out whether or not I'll be able to get an interview with her as well. I'm hyped about this concert, because, from what I've heard, she's a fantastic live performer. Before that, however, I have other events to go to as on Thursday I have an interview with Mark Ronson, and the Boo Yaa Tribe listening party at Justin's, hosted by the one and only Ice-T. That will be a full day.

Today I hit the mall for some supplies (OK for more protein, but for me that's a supply) and ended up finding an awesome print at the art store. It's a poster sized print of James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Humphry Bogart, and Elvis playing pool. A lot of the background stuff is great, as well, as all the books in the bookshelf feature titles of either movies, or songs that the four stars did. I bought the print as I knew I needed something to replace the aging Giants poster I had in the living room. It was so old that only one of the players featured on it is still on the team.

Not much else going on 'cept for waiting for MTV to call back to let me know if I earned a second interview. The waiting has been killing me. Thankfully I have managed to put it in the back of my mind, rather than the forefront, as I'm now completely focused on the events of the week which will be capped off on Sunday with a trip to New Britain to see the Rock Cats on Torii Hunter Bobblehead Day! This week should rock!!!

Comments

Popular Posts