Today's entry is a little different. I've decided to include some music on the site and I've created an Online Mix-Tape of sorts on the right hand side of the page. There are 15 songs and as of now I plan on altering them whenever I feel like it. Most everything listed under "In The Mix" is stuff that's hot, or songs that I'm feelin for one reason or another. To make room I've taken down my top ten albums of the year as they hadn't changed in quite a while. For those who care, here is my current top ten (in no particular order):

Evanescence - Fallen
Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk
DJ Krush - The Message at the Depth
Thicke - A Beautiful World
t.A.T.u. - 200 km/h in The Wrong Lane
Freeway - Philadelphia Freeway
Joe Budden - Joe Budden
Kelly Clarkson - Thankful
Sugar Ray - In The Pursuit of Leisure
Boomkat - Boomkatalog 1

Lastly, I was stuck listening to Juelz Santana's album the other day. If you're thinking of buying this album please kill yourself now so I don't ever have to deal with you or your complete lack of taste in music. Thank you and have a nice day. :o)

Comments

Popular Posts