Vid Pick: Chaser Eight - I Wanna Die


A few weeks ago I wandered over to my favorite local venue, The Acoustic, for the sole purpose of discovering new music. Throughout the evening I saw some really good bands, but the one that blew me away was Chaser Eight. A true rock band with a dynamic lead singer, who first appeared on stage using a megaphone, all I could think as I watched them was – this band kicks serious ass.

Chaser Eight just released a video for their song "I Wanna Die," which is the first single off of their eponymous album (the cover of which has some seriously awesome sideboob. Hey, I'm a guy, I notice these things!). The video features lead singer *AUDRA* having... let's call it a wandering heart.

Check out "I Wanna Die," and if Chaser Eight are coming to a venue near you, make it a point to see them live.

Comments

Popular Posts