ABX Podcast #78 - The Start Of Fall Pumpkin Spice Remix Podcast


Midway through recording this podcast I realized that branding it with some random words people associate with the fall would be a good idea, so although I'm fine with the season taking its time getting here, I'm also fine using it to get more listeners. With that in mind, welcome to The Start Of Fall Pumpkin Spice Remix Podcast! This month I have nine new songs for you, including four Adam B Experience artist debuts, and stay tuned all the way to the end, because as an added bonus I go off on a rambling six minute stream of consciousness that only gets stranger as it goes on.

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Substantial - Splendor
Jake Palumbo w/ Ollie Ox, C-Zar Van Gogh, & Ciphurphace - 4 Deep In A Honda
Toussaint Morrison - LeTron Brains
Lil Mattress - Guns
AtLas - I Ain't No Rapper
Stockade Kids - Breaking the News
PremRock - Lens (Zilla Rocca Remix)
BOTZY - Flameburger
Blahze Misfits - Funeral For A Dick Pic

Comments

Popular Posts