ABX Podcast #75 - Drowning In Dopeness


Did I ever think this podcast would run for 75 episodes? Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind. When I start on something like this I just keep going. It's how I've had columns that have lasted three, four, even five years, without me noticing how much time has passed until I've decided it's time to move on to the next thing. The good news when it comes to this podcast is I'm nowhere near ready to move on from brining you the best in indie hip-hop every month (or so). This month I have a nice combination of new tracks, and some classics from old favorites, so kick back and enjoy!

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

PremRock - Supreme
C-Zar Van Gogh - That's Me In The Rental
CookBook & Blue w/ Pigeon John - Popeye
Bryant Dope - Worth
Ankhle Conscious - Drownin
Toussaint Morrison - Walk Thru The Wall
Louis Logic - Chip Off The Old Blog
Kev Sez - First Attempt at a Second Chance
iLLspokinn w/ Annekei - Home
Tah Phrum Duh Bush - Butterfly Vertigo
Joey Batts - Grown Man Shakey
Kalil Johnson w/ Top $ Raz - Dropkick

Comments

Popular Posts