Fresh ABX Podcast - May ’13


It seems as though my monthly podcast now has a schedule of “whenever I have the time and I feel like it,” which is sure to lead me to a bright future of complete anonymity! As I rocket my way out of the limelight, this edition of The Adam B Experience features eleven new songs, and I discuss everything from a panda’s privates, to dealing with throngs of screaming teenage girls. Enjoy!

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Joey Batts & Them - Boom Bap
Toussaint Morrison - Weapon Sex
Majestik Originality w/ Elijah Black & Nicholas Howard - You Can’t
BIG STAT w/ Toussaint - Rocket Fuel
C-Zar Van Gogh - Nobody
Gotham Heights - Wake Up, Now Go To Sleep
Moonshine Burrito (Ciphurphace & Jake Palumbo) - Burrito Revival
Homeboy Sandman - Dag, Philly Too
M-TRI & DJ Leecy T - M-Triumph
Spends Quality - Time Peace
Nostic - Under Pressure (Remix)

Comments

Thanks for posting this.This is awesome!!

Popular Posts