Fresh ABX Podcast - February ’13


I know, I know, I neglected to do a podcast in January. I didn’t fall off the face of the earth, I just wanted to tweak the show a bit and make some improvements. I’m not trying to fix something that isn’t broken, this is more like waxing an already nice car.

I’ve always wanted beats behind me during my mic breaks, but didn’t want them to simply be any old beats. After a few convos with my buddy Ace Ha about something completely non-music related, I decided it would be cool to feature one producer each episode, with each mic break having a different beat by that producer playing in the background. Since speaking with Ace Ha spurred the idea, and he sends me beats on a regular basis, this month he’s the first ever ABX Podcast featured producer!

In addition to Ace Ha providing the beats, I have 12 new songs for you this month, making this a jam packed podcast.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Jake Lef - Up Up And Away
Sum - Dragon
Tah Phrum Duh Bush - Enchanté!
Kalil Johnson - Ascension
Jesse Abraham - Brush Your Teeth
BS - Sallie Mae
Joey Batts & Them - Best Friend
Reef The Lost Cauze - Wit Or Witout
Duece Bug - Stand Up Guy
Dan Dillinger - Let’s Get It Goin
Duzzo Dave - A Tea Bag
P.SO the Earth Tone King - Floating

All background beats provided by Ace Ha

Comments

Popular Posts