My Top Ten Hip-Hop Albums of 2012


Last week I posted Adam’s World’s Top Ten Albums of 2012, but I know one top ten list is never enough, so today I’m bringing you my RapReviews.com Top Ten Hip-Hop Albums of 2012. There’s some carryover, with five albums appearing on both top ten lists, but between the hip-hop albums not on my overall top ten, and the list of honorable mentions, there are a dozen more albums to check out on my RapReviews.com list. I even have one selection that may inspire some strongly worded messages, perhaps even hate mail.

Dig hip-hop? Want to know where the owner of last year's number one album, Toussaint Morrison (pictured above), ranks with his latest release? Then dig into my RapReviews.com year end top ten!

See the full list at RapReviews.com.

Comments

Popular Posts