Fresh ABX Podcast - October ’12


We have hit the midpoint of October, which means two things - 1) I’m a year older (my birthday was yesterday), and 2) Halloween is coming up. This month’s edition of my ABX podcast actually has very little to do with either of those things, I really just wanted to mention it was my birthday. What this month’s podcast DOES have is ten new songs, including the ABX debuts of Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket, Ollie Ox, and Jake Palumbo. I also run off at the mouth about a female rapper I had dinner with (start your rumor mill now... and then stop it pretty quickly thereafter), and send out a special message to the cute girl at my liquor store. It’s a jam packed 45 minutes. Enjoy!

You can stream or download this podcast at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Snow Tha Product - Hola
Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket - Mic Smoke
Ollie OX - Huff N’ Puff
Toussaint Morrison - The Girl From The Liquor Store
G.T.P. - We Are (off of The Just Ron Files album)
Tah Phrum Duh Bush w/ Ciph Diggy, iAreConscious, Super King Armor, K. Gaines, Demostina, and Coole High - Nightmares In The Daytime
Jake Palumbo w/ Reef The Lost Cauze - Good Fight
Hired Gun - And For My Next Trick
Top $ Raz - ON
Coolzey - wire mother vs cloth mother

Comments

Popular Posts