Fresh ABX Podcast - September ’12


I know what you’re thinking - isn’t this podcast a week early? To that I say “you’re really freakin observant and pay far more attention to my podcast’s schedule than I ever expected anyone to. Thanks!” Yes, this month’s podcast is coming to you a week early, and it’s mostly because I’m really excited to have some new songs from artists I’ve been playing since The Adam B Experience was on the FM dial in CT. Rugged N Raw, Hired Gun, Big Stat, and Insanate of The Other Guys were all guests on my show back in the day, and I’m extremely proud to be able to present their latest to you, along with a bunch of other really great songs. So kick back and enjoy!

You can stream or download this podcast at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Rugged N Raw - Jelly Fish
F. Stokes & Dirty Disco Kidz - Hang On Remix
Hired Gun - Ghost of Ocean Avenue
Hopie Spitshard - Heartbeats
Jesse Abraham - I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit
Collin E, Big Stat, & Tahmell - Handz On The Wheel
Toussaint Morrison - Get Popular
The Gecko Brothas - Hands High (Keep Running)
Jonny October - Opera
The Other Guys w/ Childish Gambino - Most Wanted
Notar - Crown
Mad Dukez - Buy Run Green

Comments

Popular Posts