Ecid - The Werewolf Howls


The cover of Ecid’s latest album, Werewolf Hologram, features the image of bright pink fur and a toothy grin. It’s creative, it’s different, it sticks out, much like the music that’s on the album, and the man who created it. “I’ve always stuck out,” the Minnesota native explains, “it wasn’t on purpose, but I just always took my own little route and made more edgier, or experimental, music. I hate the word experimental, though, because everybody should be experimental. I just took a different route.”

That different route has resulted in six albums, and on the heels of the release of his latest I caught up with Ecid to find out more about Werewolf Hologram, why he feels it’s a great starting point for new listeners, and how he stays sane while handling both the lyrical and production aspects of his work. Ecid also shared an amazing personal story of his time with Eyedea that is not to be missed.

Read the full interview at RapReviews.com.

Comments

Popular Posts