Fresh ABX Podcast - March ’12


I’m a week late with this podcast, so let me begin be saying... It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t have left you / without a strong show to step to / think of how many weak shows you slept through / time’s up, I’m sorry I kept you. In-between playing my usual mix of fantastic hip-hop that’s flying under the radar I fully explain why this show is coming to you a week late. As far as the music goes, this month I have a handful of artist debuts, some songs for the true school hip-hop heads, something for the clubbers, something for the potheads, and something for those who enjoy their music a little more experimental. All in all it’s a great show and I hope you’ll feel it was worth the wait.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Kalil Kash w/ Otis Clapp & Cavalier - Soul
Fresh Daily w/ MURS - Believe The Hype
Why G - Rely On
Cy Matics - Raise Your Weapon
Cee-Rock w/ Reggie Reg - Furyous Specialty
Chuck Brown - Money Tree
Steelo - Leave The DJ Alone
iAreConscious - 12’s (Beamer, Benz or Bentley)
iAreConscious - iSeekGuild2
Chaz Van Queen w/ Jinesis - Summer Girlfriends
Chaz Kangas w/ The Naysayers - X-Man O.G.

Comments

Popular Posts