Fresh ABX Podcast - June '10


It is officially summertime, and with that comes a bevy of new music. This month’s podcast has ten great new songs, including the ABX debuts of four artists you’ll definitely be hearing a lot from. As always, I encourage everybody to download the show, burn it onto a CD, and blast if from their ride, because during the summer the music must be loud and it must match the temperate, meaning it’s gotta be hot. Believe me when I tell you I have all that and then some for ya. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Billy Drease Williams - Good Morning Amy
M.A.E. w/ Ayinde - Fuck Dancing
Homeboy Sandman - Yeah, But I Can Rhyme Though
Side Effect - The Fever
ScienZe - Dawn In Me
My Brother’s Keeper - Power Up
Rabbi Darkside - Thank Hip-Hop
BS & Truth Now - Cosmic Surfing
Kalil Kash - Bang
Rugged N Raw - I Win, You Lose

Comments

Popular Posts