Fresh ABX Podcast - February ’10


I'm closing out the shortest month of the year with the most songs I've ever crammed into a one hour podcast. This month's edition of The Adam B Experience has 14 new tracks and as a bonus I included an old skit I found from my FM days that still holds up after all these years. Additionally, I reveal a saucy story from my exploits in the city that I have titled 2 girls, 1 club. Yeah, I think you're gonna like it, and I think you're gonna like the music, too. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Workforce - Like This
OISD - LOTTS
Oddy Gato - Naked City
Homboy Sandman - San’Luc Picard
My Brother’s Keeper w/ Coole High - Master Musical Minds
Substantial w/ JsouL - U Were There
Kidd Russell - Feels Like Home (Acoustic)
Tah Phrum Duh Bush - Lay That Pipe
Dyalekt - Mary Go Round
Sketch Tha Cataclysm - Furor Poeticus
Final Outlaw - Breach The Surface
Coolzey - We’re All Gonna Die
Rebelmatic - Get Up N Go
Plus - A Sign

Comments

Popular Posts