Fresh ABX Podcast - October '09


Do you know how many times I've referred to one of my podcasts as a classic? Zero, that's how many times. OK, so I didn't really count, but I'm assuming it's either zero, or a really really low number. It's not that I don't think each and every one of my podcasts are great, it's just that after five years of radio and now a year of doing podcasts I know the word classic should be reserved solely for the nights when absolutely every aspect of the show is "on." That being said, from the music to the mic breaks, this episode of The Adam B Experience is truly a classic. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Euphon - Industrial Revolution (OA)
Tah Phrum Duh Bush - Semi-Reserved Closet Maniac
Gr& Fee & Rhyson Hall - 2 4 The Show
Substantial - The Memo (Move Me)
Kalil Kash - Bang
Vinnie Scullo - Digital Molly
Top $ Raz - No Tears
3rd Party & Breez Evaflowin - Best Minds (rmx)
Core Rhythm - Laws
Creature - Reckless Eyeballin
C.H.A.D The Change - I'ma Take it
Chaz Kangas - My Pizza With God

Comments

Popular Posts