Fresh ABX Podcast for 2/3


You wanted more of the best the underground has to offer and once again I am doing all I can to provide it for you with another hot episode of The Adam B Experience. This week I have new songs from some of your favorites, including Homeboy Sandman, 8th W1 and Loj, and I’m debuting a brand new artist by the name of Señor Kaos, who I really think you’re gonna dig.

You can download or stream the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Homeboy Sandman - GGGRRRAA!!
Troublemakers - No Room For Growth
Skila w/ Creature & Gab Gacha - No Rest For The Wicked
Loj w/ Helixx C. Armageddon - 365
Señor Kaos - Cut The Check
8th W1 - Poser
PJ Morton - Mary (Live)
Vinnie Scullo - Blood and Chocolate Milk
Jake Lefco - Teeth Chatter
brokeMC - Every Damn Day People
Creature - Reckless Eyeballin
Core Rhythm - Ronin
Big Stat - I Gave You Everything

Comments

Popular Posts