Fresh ABX Podcast for 1/6


I have two big items of note regarding this week’s Adam B Experience podcast. First, the show starts off with Skillz’s 2008 edition of “The Rap Up,” which has some really hilarious punchlines (one I’m guessing Kanye West won’t be too thrilled about!). Second, midway through the show I give all the details you need to enter “You Done F’ed Up Christmas – The Contest,” where three lucky winners will walk away with copies of Kats’ Katskills and Lee’s Meet Lee (hey, one of those winners could be you!).

You can stream or download the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Skillz – The Rap Up 2008
Chase Davis – Want It
Jake Lefco – Teeth Chatter
Skila – No Rest For The Wicked
PreZZure – Lost My Mind
Kats – Here We Go
Lee – Back 2 Love
Urbalist – Play My Cards
Silent Knight – Think Fast
Vinnie Scullo – Digital Molly
2 Hungry Bros - Swerve
SumKid – Ninjas and Flies
pH10 – Bulldozin

Comments

Popular Posts